Lower price on my 23 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Lower price on my 23 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

I am dropping the price on my 23 touring. I do not need this car, someone else needs to use it. Here is a link to the original post.http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/665870.html?1471904978

Here is a pic also

I will take $7500.00 cash for it. It will part out for more than that. I guess that will be the next stop. PM me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Saturday, September 10, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Miller on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 08:21 am:

Great car. Hopefully someone will buy it so it can stay together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Still for sale. Anybody interested? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

I am on my way to Tyrone, GA now from Houston, TX to pick up a Center Door T for a member - then coming back to Houston with it.

If anyone wants to buy this - I have room at this time to haul it.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 07:12 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 09:16 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 04:27 am:

Down to $7000.00 Someone needs this car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

I left you a message yesterday. I hope I left it on the right phone, I show two numbers for you. I'll try the other one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 09:23 am:

Sold pending payment. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

Congrats Dan. What a great car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

I dropped the check in the mail Friday. You should see it Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration