1915 Model T Roadster/Pickup $16000.00 Firm

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Model T Roadster/Pickup $16000.00 Firm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 11:53 pm:

Comes with pickup bed plus turtle back
Original Engine S/N 656159 runs great
Brand new in the box Aluminum Warford Transmission
Never Installed
New shortened drive shaft for Warford Tranny
Modified for starter
Modified for distributor
Battery charges from the magneto
Demountable reconditioned wheels with all new
spokes
Also have all 1915 orginal wood farrow wheels
New tires,tubes and flaps
New starter button
New front wheel bearings
Has speedometer needs to be installed
California Horseless Carriage plates
New standard brake shoes
New AC brakes and control rods New grease seals in
Differential
New Transmission Bands
New E Timer
Great top and upholstery
Paint looks great from 10 feet as it has a few
chips
New gas tank
Wing windows
Rear view mirrors
Might also sell two axle trailer with it for
added funds. model tmodel Tmodel T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 02:55 am:

I have done some work on this car. Nice machine and well worth the money. Great driver. Given the fact that a new Warford is almost 3K you will buy this thing for 13K. That is a smokin' deal. The turtle deck looks nice, as I recall from the first time I saw it. If you want a brass model T, this is a great deal, it would cost much more to build one up or restore one. I know the car but have no financial stake in the sale, just offering input.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 08:16 am:

Thanks Erick and yes I believe the car is well worth the price and I wouldn't be selling it if it wasn't for my bad knees. To cramped up to drive it any more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

Guys, what's the price again? The subject line says $16,000 but Erik, are you saying $13,000? Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

What Erick said is the brand new Warford and drive shaft is worth $3000.00 so you are getting the car for $13000.00. The total price is $16000.00 plus the trailer if wanted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 08:45 pm:

Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

Dammit why I need be short on money

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

I know the feeling Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 11:52 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Hard to build one like this at that price. Great deal for a 15!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 09:05 am:

15 might be doable

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

Still on the market

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 10:28 am:

Sale pending

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 03:13 pm:

What year is the Willys Jeepster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 11:42 am:

The Jeepster is a 48 first sold in 49.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

Richard,

One of my favorite vehicles .... :-)

Fell in love at first sight at 16 when I lived in Sedona, AZ

I worked at Casa De Flores Nursery & there was an older gentleman who had one as a daily driver.

He would not sell ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 01:39 pm:

Had a guy tell me the Jeepster was by definition, actually a "Touring" car! Is that true?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

David: suppose you could call it that if you wanted. I just say it is a two seat convertible. Of course if you use model T Ford talk then it would be called a touring car. Same type deal manual top except the Jeepster is much easier to raise and lower. JIM: I understand that a guy from LA that might buy my T contacted you about hauling it to LA for him

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:35 am:

Sale fell through back on the market. new price
$15,000 with new in the box never used Warford
$13,000 without the Warford. Will consider other offers. Will not sell the Warford unless the car sells first. If it does the Warford will be for sale with the drive shaft for $2500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:54 am:

Richard,

I am in Las Vegas, NV right now & can haul this anywhere if you sell it.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 09:50 am:

To those parties who might be interested in purchasing this ....

I would haul the extra turtle deck and/or transmission along with any other loose parts outside of the Roadster at no additional charge.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 10:18 am:

Thanks Jim for your input

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 10:03 pm:

Howdy Dick. I've done some research and it is possible to have the car's Salvage title re-registered. If there's no movement on it, give me a call and I'll help all I can. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 09:44 am:

Yep it is kind of weird that it was listed that way. I think the reason is that the family I got it from lost the original ownership certificate so they had to get a renewal which must be a big process in Oregon because it took about three months and I think they told them that the T had been rebuilt and when in fact they should have said restored. I didn't realize that California DMV coded it as a salvage title for quite a few months after I received the new title as all I did when I received it was put it in the file without even looking at it as I knew what it was. I will not do that again. Has any one in California ran into this problem and if so did you try to get the salvage removed from the title?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 10:20 am:

While a salvage title might be a concern with a newer vehicle - I can't see it affecting the value of a 1915 Model T.

In reality - just about every Model T on the road is built from other cars - technically most are salvage vehicles.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

Jim
The gentleman I was selling my T to was going to finance thru a fiance company named Woodside Credit I believe. They finance antique and special vehicles from what I heard and they would not finance it because of the salvage statement. I am with you on the belief that the term means nothing for the old antique cars and you go more by your inspection of the car than any other thing. The gentleman was completely approved by them and all of that until they saw the title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

Richard,

Jerry told me that in his email.

One would think that a financier that specializes in classic & antique autos would be able to differentiate when considering a 1915 Model T ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 01:21 pm:

Jim, you raise two very good points. When I first heard Salvage I thought, yeah I guess I can see their point in protecting their investment in what they might see as "damaged goods." But thinking about what you you say I'm going... "Hell yeah. Three quarters of ALL 100 year old cars are going to be made up of parts from here, there and everywhere." And you're right, they should know that, or at least acknowledge it in their business model.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

Dick, I'll call you shortly. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Still on the market will listen to offers for entire package to include brand new still in the box Warford,two axle trailer, and the 15 Roadster will sell car separate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

I am leaving Las Vegas, NV for Austin, TX on Saturday or Sunday after the Barrett- Jackson Mandalay Bay Auction.

At this time I can haul this as far east as Austin - further if needed.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 01:19 pm:

If anyone wants to discuss transport - please call me on the phone.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 07:09 pm:

Nice old car. I need more parking area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:33 am:

SOLD just waiting for Jim to haul it to Texas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 07:01 am:

Dick,

Blaze was thrilled with his new Model T ...

This is is second one.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 10:02 am:

Great. I think it is a great little T. It is also great that the family is able to give a young man such a present. Hope he enjoys it and it maintains his interest in the better things of life and keeps at least one more young person off of the streets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 10:35 am:

Hi Dick. Blaze LOVES the little truck. He named it "Leroy"! It runs nice.

We will be in touch with you next week. Best, Mike.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration