FS New Exhaust Manifold Never Used

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS New Exhaust Manifold Never Used
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

So I think this is one of the newly made exhaust manifolds. Looks brand new, no carbon in it at all, plus it has excellent threads, and the red thread protector cap on it. Its straight.

Asking $75 plus calculated shipping. Can ship overseas. I accept check (7 day clear time), USPS money order (no clear time), or paypal (no wait).

Cheers,
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

Benjamin, if Nevin doesn't buy your manifold I will take it. Sending PM. Thanks, Bob Hester

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 04:28 pm:

Robert,

An alternative?....

https://www.modeltford.com/item/3060B.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Do you still have this manifold? Thanks, Margaret

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

Hi Margaret. I bought the manifold. They can be bought new from Lang's, Chaffin's or Snyder's etc..for not too much more.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration