FOR SALE; RAYER CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; RAYER CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 04:27 pm:

Rayer Carburetor: $100.00 Carburetor appears to be complete and in very good condition. All brass, should fit a very early T well.

phone 970-663-7842, Colorado

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 04:28 pm:

Rayer Carb:

Rayer Carb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

Rayer Carb;

Rayer Carb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 12:14 am:

Rayor, or Rayfield?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 12:22 am:

Mayer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 08:47 am:

Stan, you are right I took a second look at the tag and the title does begin with an M.
Thanks. It sure is a nice looking carb. I am advertising it for a friend. Phone number is 970-663-7842. This is an all brass carb and he has it shined up look super.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 08:51 am:

Stan, you are right I took a second look at the tag and the title does begin with an M.
Thanks. It sure is a nice looking carb. I am advertising it for a friend. Phone number is 970-663-7842. This is an all brass carb and he has it shined up look super. It looks terrible in the picture for some reason but it does look nice,almost as good as all yours. I think I am going to get a better camera or light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 12:56 am:

Carb still for sale.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 05:41 am:

All brass Mayer still for sale. This carb is a much better looking carb than the picture. It sure would look great in a carburetor collection or on an early brass car.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael L on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 10:10 am:

What is the throat bore and bolt spread?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 06:36 pm:

Thanks for the interest. Throat and intake are 1&1/4" Center to Center on bolts are 2&3/8".

throat

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration