FOR SALE; REAR AXLE ROLLER BEARINGS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; REAR AXLE ROLLER BEARINGS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 06:11 pm:

Roller Bears; $$12.50 Each. Please walk in only. I have many, many good ones too many to put on the shelf. Will furnish a mike and you can choose which ever one you want.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 06:12 pm:

Roller Bearings:

roller bearings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Can you mike at least four and consider shipping to ma. Would love to have some super excellent spares with rollers over .498 and tight cages. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Would even take eight to make it more worth your time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

David, its not a matter of time that stops me from mailing bearings. I spent a half hour listening to a guy from Kansas complaining about a set I sent him. I offered to give him his money back if he would return those terrible bearings but he never did. To this day I still think I sent him a real good set with tight cages. I much prefer selling to some one on site where they can measure the rollers and test the cages. The problem is I have run out of space on the shelf for more and even though some are going out more are coming in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 08:13 am:

Too bad Dave :-( I was going to ask the same question as David. My thought is that there are people who would complain if you gave them a million bucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 11:28 am:

G.R. My wife tells me we even sent the Kansas Guy a refund and he still did not return the bearings, them must have not been too bad.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration