FS Nice original brass radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Nice original brass radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:02 pm:

Taken off running car. Ran cool,didnt leak. Great condition for age. $800 + shipping email for pictures if interested 541-991-2363

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 12:26 am:

Now $750 + shipping!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 12:47 am:

Why was it removed from the car it was on? I forget what years were the same. It looks right for 1914?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 08:35 am:

I would say 1916 since it does not have a serial number on the tank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 09:47 am:

Decorative overflow tube?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 10:08 am:

Looks like a nice one other than the overflow tube.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

Radiator sold pending payment. Thanks Ernie....1915 radiator has serial #0778775. no tube for gas hose like pre15. piece of overflow pipe missing. {just post sale info} kept it off a '15 rdstr I sold. Buyer had a new Brassworks he wanted to use and I wanted to keep this nice original so we made a deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Radiator back on market.Did not get payment.$750 + shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 08:52 am:

Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that top outlet at a way more horizontal angle than usual? On our colonial radiators with the extended top tank, the outlet points down at about 5 o'clock.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

Its stock. Took it off a 15. Radiator is just leaning forward in picture.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration