Wanted Aluminum water Outlet adapter for 28 chev

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Aluminum water Outlet adapter for 28 chev
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 - 10:59 pm:

I'm building a poor mans rajo and have everything except the water outlet adapter to go from the head to the radiator.
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 03:10 am:

Daniel;
When I started to mess around with mine (still am some what), I made one out of chunk of aluminum. While it wasn't real pretty it would have done the job. I sold it with the plate. I didn't like the design of that plate and decided to go a different direction with the task.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 02:18 pm:

Thank you, if I can't find one I will make one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Ford outlet side;

Chevrolet head side;

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration