Carbide-Pullers-Misc T tools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Carbide-Pullers-Misc T tools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:50 am:

For sale this great assortment of Misc. T items one Ford script wheel puller and one aftermarket wheel puller, Two cans of carbide,Ford script pliers,Ford script adj.wrench,K.R.Wilson Tools water slide decals get it all for $150.00 with free shipping to the lower 48 states give me a call 503-824-2681 Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

WHT are the bushings for? I woukd be interested in one of the pullers, if you would consider busting the group up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 02:50 pm:

I would be interested in the pump as I have a mate to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 04:51 pm:

I'd be interested in the other puller, price ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

I emailed you on the carbide and bushings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

Any one at $125.00 ? price it out! will take to swap meet in Nov. if no takers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 10:48 pm:

Sold at Canby Swap Meet

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration