1910 Canadian Touring For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1910 Canadian Touring For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

Hi everyone last year I posted a forum thread regarding my 1910 Touring I own.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/567317.html?1441180122

My family has cared for the car for almost 38 years and the time has come to let a new family enjoy the car. A video of the car can be seen at the following link. https://youtu.be/2KVgAi54iLI

The car has been in the family since 1979 and was restored 1980 to 1981. The car was in very good condition in 1979 when my father purchased it. The story I remember is the car was stored since the 1950's in Canada. The car has correct matching number,167xx,engine, square box transmission, two piece drive shaft, one piece spindles, 6 rivet rear end. The car is in very good condition for a 35 year old restoration. The car runs and drives very well. I added a reproduction water pump for reliability. The motor was last rebuilt in 1993 and has had very little use since. The car was last registered in 1994. The car was in storage from 1994 through 2001. Since 2001 the car is run and polished annually for maintenance. The price is $45k or best reasonable offer. I can email additional pictures as needed. Please email for more information or if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only please. Mikem67@charter.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

As of 10/2/16 the 1910 T is on Deposit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration