FOR SALE; PAIR NOS FRONT WHEEL OUTER CONES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; PAIR NOS FRONT WHEEL OUTER CONES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 07:05 am:

CONES; $19.98 Per Pair. These are NOS (never used) Please include $6.90 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 07:06 am:

Cones;

cones

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

I still have many, many of the outside bearing cones in stock.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

I still have many, many of the outside bearing cones in stock.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 01:17 am:

The NOS cones for the front wheels are spoken for but I do have a lot more NOS cones at the same price. I don't believe they are in any of the catalogs. This is your chance to get a really good set.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 - 01:27 pm:

A few cones have left but there are still many, many more left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, April 08, 2017 - 03:05 am:

Front outside ball bearings left.

Many, Many front outer ball bearings cones still left. Heres your chance to stock up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Stock up on outer front ball bearing cones. You won't find many of these laying around as good as these. Most of these are NOS, I believe out of the Grand Junction Ford Garage.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration