:-) - 34 feet enclosed Model T or other auto transport now available from NV - CA - AZ to Florida - Midwest - East

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - 34 feet enclosed Model T or other auto transport now available from NV - CA - AZ to Florida - Midwest - East
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 08:44 am:

September 30th

34 feet enclosed trailer space available
8000 pound capacity
8 foot rear door clearance

Las Vegas, NV to ....

Florida
Midwest
East Cost

I can pick up in California & Arizona if needed ....

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 05:13 pm:

Out of curisoity what would be the cost of transporting a T from Gilroy, CA to Key Largo, FL (short boattail speedster) and would it be possible to transport parts as well?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 08:12 pm:

Jim, any chance, considering Chadwick's question, of picking up a Roadster in Sacramento and delivering in Los Angeles? And timeframe? Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

Chadwick,

I transport everything from concourse level vehicles to projects with parts ....

Give me a call if you wish to discuss transport.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Jerry,

I am in Las Vegas, NV today.

You would have to pay me to drive to Sacramento, CA to pick up.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 02:33 pm:

Ah, too soon, the timing is not quite right. I will have to catch you next time you're in the area. Happy trails, my friend. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, September 30, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

September 30th

Just dropped off Elden's 1971 VW double cab in North Las Vegas ....

Space still available .

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 11:20 am:

October 2nd

Still available from Las Vegas

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:55 am:

October 4th

Still available from Las Vegas, NV ...

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

What is your maximum height at the header on your back door Jim ??? Need to ship a reproduction Wells Fargo full size Concord Stagecoach to a museum in OR around mid November.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

Hi John,

Just at 8 feet.

I have hauled wagons....

Tractors as well ...

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

I looked at different photos of your trailer and some I thought just might work, oh well !!! I needed 9' or 8'6" if we took the roof rack off the stagecoach but that's it and I really don't want to do that. Thanks Jim for your time and safe travels my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:31 am:

Thanks John ... :-)

October 8th

Still available from Las Vegas, NV ...

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 10:52 am:

October 10th

Still available from Las Vegas, NV ... :-)

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Jim,

If you stay much longer in Vegas you'll be broke in no time. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:35 pm:

Mark,

Not really ....

I found a weekly rental off CL that is reasonable.

Figure I might as well enjoy a break from driving.

I have been in worse places waiting for a haul .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

Yes; however, those working girls can be mighty expensive I hear. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

Now I get it ....

I steer clear of women.

Those days are long gone.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

No wonder you're stuck, What Hauls to Vegas stays in Vegas!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 03:29 pm:

David,

My new slogan !

I love it ...... :-)

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration