NOS Side Curtains Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS Side Curtains Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 06:17 am:

I will have a pile of NOS side curtains at Hershey. Think I loaded a pile of NOS rear curtains too. They will be good for patterns and will be cheap. CR 33-38 Light pole 68. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Benjamin on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 07:38 am:

Hi Dan:

From what years? I'm looking for 22-25 ("one man" top) style curtains, for patterns or otherwise.

Thanks,

Rick Benjamin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Sanford - Lucas, TX on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 11:25 am:

Do you have side curtains for a 26-27 Roadster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

Guys: Been on road last 2 days no net. There was a 15 mile back up on 81 today, bad wreck. I was lucky it was going south and I am going north. You will just have to come and look at what is there. Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration