1926 Canadian coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Canadian coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steven miller on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 03:36 pm:

Rebuilt engine, new brassworks rad, new tires, many new parts. Restoration abandoned due to failing heath. 9K Canadian invested. Best offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 08:26 am:

hi steve please call me about the car 289 383 1815 mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 12:35 pm:

hi steve email me at mike1937@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:10 am:

hi tried to pm you does not seem to be working call or email me mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 10:40 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

well guess i am to late

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration