Front timing cover

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Front timing cover
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

for sale ...Model T front timing covers ...see pictures and brief descriptions...price is $15.00 each ,specify using # on photo...these will mail in medium flat rate box in lower 48 states for $13.45...questions call Gene French 970-581-2808 ...address is 230 rochester dr.
windsor,co.80550
TC1 diamondT symbol and Made in Canada
TC2 plain with Ford script
TC3 diamondT symbol large T690C
TC4 diamond T symbol large T690C
tc1tc2tc3tc4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 06:26 pm:

I had a chance to drive Randall Andersons 1922 Canadian on the Finger Lakes tour, and it has a reinforcing rib on the back side to the spout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

Larry:
#1,#3,#4 all have a rib in the oil filler ...#2 is a plain filler port ...i have several Canadian blocks and will be listing them and several "Made in Canada" script cyl. heads...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

#2 front cover is SOLD ...thank you MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cliff Colee on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 12:03 am:

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 02:17 am:

timing cover #3 is sold ...thanks Cliff and thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 10:10 am:

#2 timing cover is available again ...buyer found his origional cover ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 10:15 am:

#2 timing cover is available again ...buyer found his origional cover ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

#2 timing cover is sold ...thank you Bill Fedak and MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 02:51 pm:

That eBay seller Zing-a-Ling would have these for $200. Yours look like a good deal ... what they're worth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

Mark:
i guess i don't have the "KILLER INSTINCT" for business ...seems that a $15 part is a $15 part ...and these have been cleaned and glass beaded and checked for cracks and stripped threads ...boy did i ever miss a chance to hit big !still an optimist ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

Timing cover #1 is sold ...thank you steve and MTFCA ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 08:21 am:

I do the same thing Gene. If I buy cheap .. I still sell cheap. Everyone is happy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration