FS New side curtains for a 1914 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS New side curtains for a 1914 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 07:42 pm:

I purchased a new set of side curtains for my 14 T touring and never took them out of the box. I don't have the car anymore and would like to sell them for $500.00 plus shipping. I originally purchased them from MAC's a couple of years ago for
over $700. 574-952-4550

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 08:14 am:

I am lowering the price to $400. Hope someone can use them to stay warm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hollenbaugh on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 12:51 am:

I still have these for sale. $375.00

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration