FOR SALE: 23/25 WIDSHIELDS AND STANTIONS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: 23/25 WIDSHIELDS AND STANTIONS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

Windshields; $98.98 They have nice stations, brass inserts and hinges. Shipping will be determined.
For more information Please call 970-663-7842

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Windshields;

windshields

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 01:09 am:

Still three windshields left.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:43 am:

Still have two windshields left.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 04:10 am:

I still have three windshields left. there are both the early stations and later stations, no 26 stations.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:23 am:

Windshields still available

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:06 am:

Do you have a good '23 windshield left? Like the one in front with original paint?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:14 am:

Mark I will check and see. If so I will let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Lawson-Kingston,TN on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Sent you an email for shipping cost if you have another windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

Dave, I need a pair of stantions for my 1923 Touring if you have any.
Thank you-Paul Sherman in Tacoma 98422

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

Paul do you need the real tall ones. They changed sometime in about 23. I am pretty sure I do have one or two if you need them. If you do need the tall ones I can give you a price at a fraction of the cost of a new.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

Dab ed you have 16-22 how much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 02:43 pm:

Dave, I need the tall ones.
Paul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration