WANTED 1920-25 OVAL GAS TANK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED 1920-25 OVAL GAS TANK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 06:09 am:

A nice condition 1920-1925 oval gas tank with clean interior. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not a rusty one.
Thank You!
Rick Rice (330)714-8151
rickrice04@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 07:12 am:

Rick I can help you with the gas tank, up the road from you in N.Ridgeville. I'll get some pictures after work today (hopefully)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Thank You Joe,
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

Here you go, if you have an interest PM with an offer. The tank needs cleaned. I ran it until one year over the winter it gummed up the sediment bowl and fuel line, so I pulled it off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Tuesday, October 04, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the description and great pictures. I sent you a PM a bit ago.
Thanks,
Rick Rice
(330)714-8151

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration