1909 1910 aluminum dog leg intake manifold For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1909 1910 aluminum dog leg intake manifold For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Perfect reproduction never used $100 domestic shipping $12

a

b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 06:10 pm:

I have tried to email you at the above address five times and it will not go through . So hear is hoping you see this post . I will take the 1909/10 dog leg intake manifold . Thanks Perry wpgoble@hotmale.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 06:37 pm:

Hi Perry,
Am holding this for you.
I have not not seen your messages perhaps because anti-spam software does not recognize your email address as legitimate. I have your email as being wpgoble@hotmail.com
Others have spoken of spell check/correction software having twisted their words, somehow your email got the same!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

It was frustrating ,I tried every way I could thank of with no luck . I am afraid to say it but email me your mailing address and I will get a money order out tomorrow .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration