Sill looking for early sockets anybody at hershey can help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Sill looking for early sockets anybody at hershey can help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

I'm looking for early hood sockets thanks for looking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

You need to be more specific.

Top sockets for what year and body style?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 03:10 am:

Hi There I'm looking for sockets for a early touring body 1910 to 1914 type ,,,,dog leg sockets will do me to

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:54 am:

Hi There still looking for hood iron sockets for a early touring car ?years to 1909 to 1914 thanks for looking

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration