Front hubs 26-27 ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Front hubs 26-27 ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, October 05, 2016 - 06:00 pm:

I have for sale two (2) front wire wheel hubs complete with the inner bearings. Dust caps are missing. These hubs come off of a farm wagon that has the correct axle wish bone, front string, streeing armes, tie rod and the correct 26-27 spindles If some one wants the complete front end with these hubs, I will sell that way. The hubs along with bearings, $200.00 plus shipping. I will take pictures of the front axle if you have an interest in the complete unit. You will have to work out the shipping or come to Portland to get the axle.One stud for the lug nuts is missing on one of the hubs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Can any one use these hubs? If you have a need for these hubs make me an offer that I can't refuse.
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Tom, that is a great price. New front wire wheel hubs are $285 each!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

I though so. The bearing are in very nice shape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John f. wilson on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:50 pm:

Tom I sent you a PM. Like to get the hubs if you still have them. Thanks JW

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

Sorry guys, the hubs all sold to a person here in Portland, which made my job easier, as I didn't have to ship them. Thanks for all of the interest. Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration