Wanted- old aluminum door sills for 26 roadster- Hershey?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted- old aluminum door sills for 26 roadster- Hershey?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 01:27 pm:

I'm looking for a used set of aluminum door sills for a 26 roadster with nice patina to match my "survivor" car. Please let me know what you have. If can send photos to my email it would be appreciated. Markmyers007 "at" yahoo dot com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

Anyone...?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 07:36 pm:

I had a good old set but last month someone broke into my shop and stole everything they could find that was copper or aluminum. Race car intakes , valve covers, 2x4 a.c. cobra intake and all of my aluminum heads, radiators including the new one for my rpu that I just bought. Also the box with model A and T aluminum parts. Door seals and aluminum doors. One set of the seals were for my 26 rpu. Sorry I don't have it now.. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Mark: PM me, I think I have some left from Hershey. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:46 am:

Pm sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:50 pm:

The type I'm looking for is like these:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/T5682F.aspx

I have a set like the ones shown and will trade them for used set with nice patina if anyone wants a new set.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration