Round Fellow wheels, early windshield hinges, T & A ring and pinion and more

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Round Fellow wheels, early windshield hinges, T & A ring and pinion and more
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 09:16 pm:

Here is the rest of the post I posted on the forum.

These wheels have very good rim edges, not sharp.

Like I said, call Warren Miller at 765/808-3827 between 9AM & 9PM EDT. If he doesn't answer, keep trying.

Here is a really nice Model T Ring & Pinion with no visible wear. $60

Here are some early brass windshield hinges

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

How about a few Model T & A cranks and starter motors?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

Rim spreaders

Model A ring gears with one drive shaft with pinion

5 1931 Model A Rims with usable tires

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, October 06, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

Like I said, call Warren Miller at 765/808-3827 between 9AM & 9PM. I promise you'll get good fair prices. He want's to move this stuff as he's going on 96 years old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 02:26 am:

I'll buy the T ring & pinion. Need it for my pick up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 09:49 am:

You need to call Warren, I'm only the messenger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

The Ring & Pinon are gone, but the wheels are still available (I just off the phone with him. He also has other parts, including a set of Globe rebabbitted rods as .020 under.
It was a nice phone call--but I missed out on the gears!! Ya snooze, ya loose!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

What was he asking for the wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 08:19 am:

I don't know. Call Warren, you'll have a nice chat.

Warren Miller at 765/808-3827 between 9AM & 9PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:10 am:

I talked to Warren Friday. He said the round fellow wheels were for 30 X 3 and he wanted $400 for the pair. Solid Wheels! Wish he was closer. Shipping would be too high for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:32 am:

Thanks Marvin, I'm not in the market right now so I would be wasting Warren's time. I was just wondering out of curisoity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

I called on these yesterday, looking for the wheels. Warren has passed away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/729776.html?1488114478

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

In just the 6 mos. almost to the day since Fred started this on Warren's behalf may he rest in peace. Boy we never know when our number's up do we? Bless him and his family, and you Fred for helping him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

Steve,

Warren sold those wheels just after they were posted here. I am so glad I got to see him before he passed. He knew more than I will ever hope to know about T's.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration