Last day at hershey COME and get it!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Last day at hershey COME and get it!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 05:22 am:

This is last day for me, loading up tonight. Still have some NOS front fenders, 2pc DS, rear forged RR, NOS rear tire carrier,1914 windshield,1915 windshield, DB front axle with spindles, two $1.00 tables, $5.00 pile and 4 other tables. Lots of things. I start loading at 3.00. COME AND LOOK CR 33-38, Light pole 68. Thanks to all that stopped by, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 03:47 pm:

Dan, I enjoyed talking to you at Hershey, sorry that I didn't buy more of your stuff. Hope you did well, and have a safe trip home.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Babcock on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

Sorry I missed Hershey this year. I really need a 24 front NOS fender for the passenger side. I am near DC any chance you will pass near here?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Bill: Sent you A PM check your email. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 12:02 pm:

Dan,
I enjoyed talking to you. I was glad to get those bearing cones from you too. See you in Luray.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration