1926 C-cab Truck For Sale -

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 C-cab Truck For Sale -
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

This truck was owned by Mike Brown of Houston, who passed away in 2010. Mike had the truck restored in the mid 1980's by Rumpelkammer in Fredricksburg, Texas. Over the years he had many upgrades done and kept it well maintained.

Engine recently overhauled by Lilleker's of College Station.
Features include: high speed Ruckstell differential, Rocky Mountain brakes, distributor, aluminum high compression cylinder head, 12 volt conversion, spare tire mount under the bed, spare 21" front tire, spare 20" rear tire, beautiful oak bed, clear Texas title.
Asking $9,500

Please message me for additional photos and details, if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 06:58 am:

Additional pics.
Great running truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 01:17 pm:

Randy,

Very nice C Cab T .... :-)

Freighter Jim

(Message edited by enclosed_ford_transport on October 11, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Wow she is nice. WhAt a great truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 08:03 am:

Thanks Jim and Tim!
My brother enjoyed driving this truck around downtown Houston. The only problem he ever had was remembering to fill it with gas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:57 pm:

That's a wonderful old truck wish I had the storage space and funds. It would be happy in Georgia at my house...Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

If anyone is interested in buying this, I am on my way now from California to Austin and then Houston Texas.

My rear door clearance is 8 feet so I think this would fit inside my trailer.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 08:17 am:

Sale is pending to a fellow enthusiast in Wisconsin. Just shows how widely our classified ads are viewed!
Thanks, MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

Actually Randy, I wired the money yesterday and I have title in hand today. Fully insured w/Hagerty and should receive by mid November, hopefully before the snow fly's. You Texas boys were great to work with. Highly optioned (more than what was listed), fully restored, it was everything I was looking for. It's a keeper till "I'm spit'n dirt". Thank you Randy, Mark and MTFCA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:48 am:

From the sale in Texas to the delivery in Wisconsin, it took less than two weeks. Thanks to Randy, Mike, Bob and MTFCA for making this a smooth transition. Unusual warm/decent weather here, maybe wife and I can take it around a country block a few times before winter storage ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Joiner on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Congrats on the new purchase, it looks awesome

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Randy,

It was a pleasure meeting you & seeing your speedsters! I appreciate your help in loading the "c cab".

Even though John chose the open trailer, I decided it would be better in the enclosed trailer which entailed a bit of anxiety & some extra work, but in the end it was well worth it to get John & Susan their new toy safely without using someone else that might not do a good job!

John & Susan, it was a please to meet you both & to bring your new toy to you. I left your place with a great feeling in my heart. I hope you enjoy the truck for many years to come!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Joiner on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

Great job on both ends! And just a quick shout out for Bill, if you are thinking about getting a car shipped I can not imagine working with anyone better than Bill. While I have not had the pleasure of meeting him yet, I expect to very soon and Bill has been great about quoting me different cars from different locations and does a great job at keeping in touch even from the road! ( although I am sure he waits till he stops to read emails!)

Great guy and great service you can't go wrong with Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

You meet some really fine people through our club and our hobby! John has been so enthusiastic and excited at the prospects of owning a TT Ford. I know he will be a great caretaker of my brother's Model T. Happy motoring!
Bill went above and beyond to provide John with the kind of service to deliver his new toy home safe and sound, and high and dry! Good thing he brought the enclosed trailer, as it was raining here on that day. He did an outstanding job of keeping John and me informed and arrived precisely at the agreed upon time. Best of all, it shows that we have options when it comes to transporting our vehicles, and at reasonable costs!
Thank you John and Bill!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 08:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 04:37 pm:

Sigh of relief and you guys know what I'm talking about !!! That said, my intent was to post some unloading pics but my 10+ year old computer doesn't want to cooperate. Under unusual circumstances, I had to go with a alternate shipper this time. One of the BEST decisions I ever made !!! First time ever talked/met Bill Squires and was pleasantly pleased. Very particular how he runs his business and takes care of his equipment, I'm the same. I would highly recommend his services. And Randy, well your the "greatest", and you're NOT getting the "TT" back. It had my name all over it from the minute I saw it, thank you. I will be a good caretaker of your Brother's truck (RIP my friend).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 04:41 pm:

Great Looking TT, congratulations! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 09:02 am:

Thanks Mark, they just come any nicer than the one I bought. I'm going to make a few changes in the design so I'll be on the FORUM for advise. This Forum has been extremely helpful for knowledge and expert advise not to say "some will tell ya where the bear shit in the buckwheat". It's a GREAT DAY and a NEW BEGINNING, there is a God, thank you Lord Jesus.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:22 pm:

Congratulations on what looks like great truck. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration