Real nice pair of 23" TT truck rear wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Real nice pair of 23" TT truck rear wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

Here is a link to a couple real nice 23" TT rear wheels I have for sale. $400 for the pair.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/atq/5820624695.html

I would prefer to sell these locally and not ship them, but I will consider shipping if they don't sell locally in about a week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

Price lowered to $375 for the pair and would be willing to deliver to Cameron's place in MN next month (if paid in advance). Thanks again.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration