OTO... Model A doodlebug

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OTO... Model A doodlebug
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Sunday, October 09, 2016 - 10:59 pm:

Not a T... but posted here should someone find interesting, or perhaps some bits useable for (or from?) A T???

sign

I have no association with the doodlebug, save for driving by it, and thought it of interest. Is on m131, near the Walloon Lake junction, South of Petoskey, MI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 10:04 am:

At 71 gone is my youth and also the days when i bought many doodle bugs for 50.00 or even the crazy price of 100!! A old school bus seat graced most of the ones i had.Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration