T parts going to Portland Or swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T parts going to Portland Or swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 03:11 am:

Taking 2 complete chassis, sets of nice fenders, many parts. Have tons of early and late parts here. Let me know what you need and Ill throw it on.541-991-2363

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 04:48 am:

hi there jack,, would you have a set of hood iron sockets for a early car ,,touring car.... any of those years 1910 to 1914 any of those years will do me I'm trying to complete my touring car body , thanks for your time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 04:31 pm:

Is this the swap meet at the Expo center or at PIR?
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 05:15 pm:

It is at the PIR

Thanks again Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

Andrew, Are you looking for top iron sockets?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 04:41 pm:

hi there jack yes I'm looking for top iron sockets thanks jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Stevens on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Howdy, looking for a ruckstell for my 23 if you have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:11 am:

Lance sent you a pm. I have a couple large drum Ruckstells . Could meet you in Eugene if you want it.Headed there for materials. Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

Where is your booth going to be?
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 02:20 am:

Major storm on the coast right now. Going to stay home.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration