Coil tester for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Coil tester for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 11:11 am:

Like new coil tester for sale wooden box style $100 pm for pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 07:52 am:

$75

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

$60 or going to e bay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Oldland - Perth W.Australia on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 01:09 am:

Hi Kenneth

I'll take this from you if you'll ship it to me in Australia, contact me offline

Regards John0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:23 am:

john sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:47 pm:

Send me a picture if you can Kenneth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent C Leblanc on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

What state do you live in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:47 am:

Massachusetts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:08 am:

box is sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration