FS: TT Truck short running board. Original. Sorry, Only one.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: TT Truck short running board. Original. Sorry, Only one.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, October 10, 2016 - 07:22 pm:

Found in the family barn stash in KS and I thought it was a cut off short Bubba running board, but the forum members have ID'd it as a TT truck running board. Total length, approx. 15" with the square bolt holes 12" apart. One edge of the front and rear lips are rounded or angled off.
For $50, I pay the shipping to the lower 48 states. Any other location, and we'll look at the cost and go from there.

I also have two TT brake rods, but can't imagine how I'd ship those, but if any TT guys are looking for two nice ones, I'm in high and dry Atlanta. I have second homes in KS and FL if that is an option.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason - UT on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Do you know what production years of the TT this part was used on?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration