Worm Gears and More

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Worm Gears and More
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 11:42 am:

We are cleaning out an old workshop in Collbran Colorado and have lots of original parts, tools, fenders, etc. for the Model T.
We are selling several worm gears to see how this works. Let us know what you are looking for and we will see if we have it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

Currently looking for speed parts--overheads, carburetors, accessory transmissions, wire wheel stuff.

Post some pictures, if possible. They are immensely helpful.
Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Margaret,

Send, me an email at aloso@qdotcom. Replace the dot with an actual .

Thanks,
Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 03:03 pm:

Interested in top irons to fit a '24 roadster.
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:46 am:

I am looking for a windshield frame for a 23-25, not the side supports but the two parts that hold the glass. tonybowker AT aol.com replacing AT with @

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:41 pm:

Here are photos of some of the items that we are selling. We hope you can see them. Thanks, Margaret

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

Additional pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

Some more photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

Margaret, No pictures are appearing on Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 10:40 pm:

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong for the photos. Sorry they are not showing up. I can send you a pdf file of all the photos if you are interested in seeing what we have. If I have not answered your emails, please let me know. We are trying to get used to this format of conversation. Thanks so much for your patience. We have what we think are some really amazing old pieces. Thanks, Margaret

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MARGARET EVERSOLE on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:03 pm:

We have a Model A left front fender 1928 if anyone is interested. Can you see my photo of the steering wheel and gas tank? Thanks, MargaretSteeringWheelGasTank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:49 pm:

Yes, the picture came thru just fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 08:21 am:

Margaret I sent you PM about 4 days ago. Did you not get it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 09:12 am:

Hello Margaret, looking for a 15" steering wheel or spider to fit my 22' Touring, Thank you......

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration