For Sale - 1926 Tudor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale - 1926 Tudor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

I'm selling my 1926 Tudor. It runs very well and smooth, as it has Dunn counterweights on the crank. The rear end has been rebuilt as well as the front axle. The upholstery is new original style material. Also, the top is good and all glass is excellent. Tires have almost new tread. The car runs cool even in hot weather. Several years ago the car was brush painted. Although it looks nice, it does need a new paint job to be perfect. The picture is in my profile. I will be glad to send more pictures by email. Price $7500.00. The car is located in Linton, IN and has a clear Indiana title in my name. Cell - 812-798-4848

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 07:04 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BEN WELCH on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

pic please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 10:58 pm:

Any pics??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 09:19 am:

If I didn't have a Tudor in the garage I would have picked this up already. Sorry to see you selling this, Mike!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

I know Craig. Haven't had her very long, but have found out that my 6'7" son and all the grandkids just don't fit:-(

Have enjoyed driving her this summer and fall, and I will probably regret it!

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 04:44 pm:

Just message me for pictures.

Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration