Non-Partisan T-Shirts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Non-Partisan T-Shirts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

I have these T-shirts for sale. Get yours now, in time for the upcoming election. :-)

t

These are high-quality shirts, 100% cotton. White on black only. The price is $20 for Med, L, and XL, $22 for XXL, and $23 for XXXL. Shipping is $6 for the US-48, sent Priority Mail. Actual cost elsewhere. Or you can get them at Chickasha in March and save the postage cost. waterwalk999@gmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 06:30 am:

Love it & a true statement!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 06:41 am:

Sign me up I want two. Send address to send the money. Two mediums.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 06:42 am:

Make that extra large. I don't know what I was thinking. It is 4:41 here in the morning.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration