WTB Stewart fibre pinion gear to suit this gear.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Stewart fibre pinion gear to suit this gear.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

I'm in New Zealand and wanting to use this gear on my Buick. Can anyone supply me with the correct pinion gear? Thanks, Nevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Magas on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

The gear requires a 17T/9P fiber gear used on Johns-Manville speedometers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

Also needing one of these if you have one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

Thanks Walt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

Nevin,
Before you purchase a wrong gear, read about speedometers in the books by Russ Furstnow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration