For sale 1925 model t touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1925 model t touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 09:57 am:

I am selling for a friend a 1925 ford touring.
It runs amazing starts good with the starter .
new wiring, new carburetor , plug wires , plugs ,coils adjusted with machine, body is solid tires are good , front end all rebuilt, interior is in good condition , needs top, 5500.00 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 10:01 am:

Email questions at mkolgol@acegroup.cc
call or text 563-568-8487

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Mike,

Is this T near Waterville, Iowa ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Yes it is Jim
about 45 miles south of Lacrosse , Wisconsin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:48 am:

Mike
I sent you email

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:24 pm:

This 1926 has a clear current Iowa title

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:25 pm:

This 1925 has a clear current Iowa title

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:29 pm:

Mike,

My very good friend Tom lives right in that area - about 10 miles west of Viroqua in the country .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike kolsrud on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

We have a POP custom store display business in Waukon Iowa if you get close stop for a tour of it.
I will let you know if we need trucking on this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Wow nice deal. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration