1915 MODEL T FORD TOURING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 MODEL T FORD TOURING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nancy Bird Sonett on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

1915 MODEL T FORD TOURING FOR SALE
with the following:
electric start
alternator
A crank
distributor
Ruckstell Rear
Rocky Mountain Brakes
tires-good condition
upholstery and top-excellent condition
tonneau - excellent condition
side curtains - excellent
speedometer
RUNS WELL ON TOURS!
$20,000
Please contact Gordon Bird - 732-223-4077

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nancy Bird Sonett on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 01:39 pm:

Nancy, can you post any more pictures? The body, the interior, the engine? Thanks. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 03:31 pm:

Hi Nancy,

Welcome to the forum !

Is your Model T located in New Jersey ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nancy Bird Sonett on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

This is a very well known car in the North Jersey Region and other HCCA groups. Gordon and Marylou have toured with it for 30 +/- years. If you are looking for a car that always seems to run well and looks great, I encourage you to check this one out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 08:41 am:

I have known this car for many years and the family that ran it. It was always a top runner and looked great. I have a lot of fond memories of the car that I hope carry on to a new family that can create more memories and add to its legacy.

John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration