Steve Hammatt and Russell Holden deliver Moore!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Steve Hammatt and Russell Holden deliver Moore!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

Steve ( on the right) and Russell delivered my Moore Transmission to Idaho from Hershey Pennsylvania.Steve/Russell Great job and thanks to Ernie Spittler in Pine Grove, Pa for saving it for me.
Russell is from Australia and deals in old lamps, and Steve of course has the great quality leather license plates. Thanks all. I have been looking for another Moore for over a year. Nice trailer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 11:32 pm:

Marvin:
Steve and Russel delivered a PB motor for me here in Colorado ...this is a much appreciated service ...thank you Steve and Russel ...always an optimist...Gene French

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Marvin & Gene
It was a pleasure meeting you both. Had the fun of doing a lot of Model T hauling for this Hershey. BTW, I am heading down to SoCal sometime in November. Will have a lightly loaded trailer each way. Looking for haulage that's relatively close to I-5.
Steve Hammatt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 11:56 am:

Marvin and Gene
It was a pleasure to meet you both. We enjoyed hauling a lot of Model T items/vehicles this year. BTW, I'm heading to SoCal later in November with a lightly loaded trailer. Keeping it simple so would appreciate items that are near I-5, however I will be making a side trip to El Centro (I-8) CA after my stop in San Diego area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

Thanks Steve for getting my wheels across country to Indiana!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration