1926/27 model t hood.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926/27 model t hood.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Jenison on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

hood is in very good condition. has faded green paint and two small dings.$ 100.00. pictures on request. Dennis. 951 925 2601

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

Dennis- sent you a PM. Will call after work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 03:32 pm:

still avalible? please advise. very interested. doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

Interested in hood if it's not sold. Email me if it's still for sale. Any pics?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 09:17 am:

I sent a PM yesterday afternoon saying I'd take it and haven't heard back. Will still take it if available. :-)

Thanks,
Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

Just in case the other four guys fall through, I need one too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 07:22 pm:

Well, four of us were too slow. According to this thread it's gone: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/684798.html?1476476182

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration