:-) - Model T enclosed transport - 34 feet available from Texas Oct 20th - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) - Model T enclosed transport - 34 feet available from Texas Oct 20th - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 09:53 am:

October 20th

Dropping of first in Austin & then headed down to Houston, TX to drop off ....

34 feet enclosed trailer space available to Florida or anywhere else in the lower 48 states ...

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:21 am:

Looks like I will be in the Austin area October 22nd.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

Afternoon Jim, please give me a quote for a 26'TT long bed from Austin, TX to 54942....Thanks,John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

Hi John,

Please give me a call.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Hi Jim, John's not feeling well, not a good time for him to call tonight. I'll leave him a note to have him call you tomorrow morning. He asked me to check emails as he has quotes out for the transport of the TT. We've both been giving hell getting ready for winter and we're not young chickens anymore !!! Enjoyed your company when you were here...........Susan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 01:37 pm:

Hi Susan,

Thank you for the delicious lunch on my last visit.

I talked to John this morning - hope you get the C Cab.

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration