OPEN OR ENCLOSED SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT AVAILABLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OPEN OR ENCLOSED SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT AVAILABLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bills Auto Works on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

Hello Everyone,
I will have one transport spot available on or about October 24th

This trip will be from either the Midwest (Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Etc) OR the Northeast (Mass, Connecticut, New York, Etc) down to Florida, South Carolina, Etc)

This trip can be with either the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer OR the Featherlite aluminum single car OPEN trailer, which ever you require.

Please see this link for pictures of my equipment & HUNDREDS of references posted by the actual customers have used my service in the past.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

I offer QUALITY transport using CLEAN WELL MAINTAINED equipment actually made to transport vehicles

This month I am celebrating the 3 million accident-free transport mile mark!

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits, I believe a mans word is his bond. A phone conformation is all that is needed to reserve a spot on my schedule.

Thank you
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
As always, I am not afraid to post my full name or pictures of my equipment!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bills Auto Works on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

The spot from either the Midwest or the Northeast for the week of Oct 24th down to the Southeast (Florida, Etc) is still available....OPEN or ENCLOSED!

Thanks Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration