Wanted - Set of Five Schrader 777 or Dill TR26 Valve Stems and Hardware

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted - Set of Five Schrader 777 or Dill TR26 Valve Stems and Hardware
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:08 am:

Hello, I am trying to assemble a complete set of five correct Schrader 777 valve stem assemblies with all the hardware.

I already have five good dust cover base nuts with leather washers, five good valve stem caps, and two good dust covers, see picture below. I'll be using new valve inserts that are commonly available.

I am looking for the following to complete my set:

1. Three more dust covers like the ones in the picture.

2. Five good Schrader 777 or Dill TR26 stems.

3. Five good bridge washers and clamping washers and nuts that fit the above stems.

pic

Please PM me with a description of what you have to offer, and I will reply via email so that you can email back pictures of your offerings, thanks!

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:35 am:

Royce is going to sell me five stems and bridge washers, so it looks like all I will need now are three dust covers to match the two in my picture, thanks Royce and MTFCA! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Turns out Royce could only spare four stems with hardware, so I'm looking for one more Schrader 777 stem with bridge washer and nut, plus the three dust covers mentioned earlier, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:27 am:

Mark: If you still need a 777 stem, I can probably part with one with the dust cover, rim nut, bridge washer, nut, and dust cover for $20+ postage which would probably be $6.80.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

Larry, I'll take it, I sent you a PM.

Royce is also sending me three dust covers with his stems.

Thanks to Royce and Larry I think I now have enough parts to complete my set of five correct stems, thank you everyone and MTFCA! :-)

(Message edited by cudaman on October 15, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 08:52 am:

Larry, I got your email and sent a reply answering your questions, the check will go out in tomorrow's (Monday) mail, thanks!

Mark Strange

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

I thought I'd mention, a Dill Tr-16 is the equivalent of a Schrader 888, not a 777.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Royce and Larry came through and sent me the parts that allowed me to assemble a complete set of five stems with all the hardware, thanks Royce, Larry and MTFCA!

stem

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration