1915 Coupelet Swag Lamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1915 Coupelet Swag Lamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

Here is a swag lamp with 1915 Coupelets all over it. It hangs from a hook in your ceiling, with a long chain attached. The cord is intertwined into the chain. The lamp is constructed of brass, with four frosted glass panels. Each glass panel has a stylized drawing of a Coupelet painted on the back side, and realistic-looking 1915 Coupelets are stamped into the bottom edge of the lamp. The light is from a single screw-in bulb, and it works. I forgot to measure the lamp, but it's about 16-18" square. I'll measure it this afternoon at my shop and post the measurements here.

lamp

l2

l3

This lamp is very unique; I doubt that there is another one in existence. I have no idea how old it is, but it is far from new. I paid $250 plus shipping for this lamp a few years ago when I was building a '15 Coupelet. That project has gone on down the road, so it is time for the lamp to go as well. I'd be glad to get my money back for it. I'll package it for shipment very carefully, so it will be in a somewhat large box. I'll need to box it up and know where it's going in order to get a price for shipping, but I will charge whatever the actual cost is. You may contact me at waterwalk999@gmail.com or 479-790-4229.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 12:41 am:

I have the matching pool table light that came with the original set. There were 2 small square lamps and the larger rectangular pool table lamp. these are well crafted and a great addition to the man cave.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 02:28 am:

I have the square lamp plus the pool table lamp. My daughter gave them to me for Father's Day a few years back. I think she found them at a garage sale or flea market.

I have both of them hanging in my shop!

I love mine. You'll love one too!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 09:10 am:

I have the pool table one hanging in my shop, a great conversation lamp. Lot"s of offers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 09:12 am:

I got this lamp several years ago from Don Watson, who kept the pool table one for himself. I guess they're common as dirt. :-)

BTW, this one is spoken for. Thanks, MTFCA.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration