New style Warford for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: New style Warford for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

I have a brand new still in the box Warford transmission for sale with shortened drive shaft. Both items still in there boxes and brand new.
$2500.00. Price from dealer is about $3000.00. Just do not need it any more as I sold my T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Veghte on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

Hi Richard, Is there any way that you could ship it to Colorado since it is still in the boxes? If you give me the weights and dimensions I can get a quote from UPS.
thanks,
Rick Veghte

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Hi Rick I will see if I can find a way to weigh it. I would use my bathroom scales but I just threw them in the garbage because they stopped working. Might buy some new ones today. Yes both items are in there original boxes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Just looked on the shipping labels and one said 45 lbs and the drive shaft states 15 lbs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Just looked on the shipping labels and one said 45 lbs and the drive shaft states 15 lbs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Sorry for the double post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Veghte on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

Hi Richard, Can you give me a call at 541-858-5970? It looks like I need the dimensions as well. Thanks, Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

The Warford has been sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration