For Sale 1924 Model T Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1924 Model T Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Calimer on Friday, October 14, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

1924 Model t Touring for sale. Older restoration. Good paint with re-done top and upholstery. Engine has aluminum pistons and the magneto was repaired. Runs on both battery and magneto. It has the Frontenac S head and new valves were installed at the time of the rebuild. My wife said I was crusing at 55mph when she followed me in it. Reason for selling is for space to remodel a building and we don't drive it.

Needs to have a good home. Asking $12,000 or best offer. Motivated to sell so make an offer and we can talk. Any questions, please ask. Phone 717-816-6345.

Drivers sidePass sidefrontrearengine 3Engine 2Engine rtDriver side 2

front insideRear intRear int 2Front int 2wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Grube on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

what is that laying on the seat, a shifter handle for auxiliary? Also I noticed it's got improved ford transmission correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

If I may, what's on the seat is a battery carrying strap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Calimer on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 08:15 am:

Indeed it is a battery carrier

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration