For Sale 1924 Model T Touring with Frontenac OHV

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale 1924 Model T Touring with Frontenac OHV
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Calimer on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Sorry for the double posting. Forgot to include OHV head in title.

1924 Model t Touring for sale. Older restoration. Good paint with re-done top and upholstery. Engine has aluminum pistons and the magneto was repaired. Runs on both battery and magneto. It has the Frontenac S head and new valves were installed at the time of the rebuild. My wife said I was crusing at 55mph when she followed me in it. Reason for selling is for space to remodel a building and we don't drive it.

Needs to have a good home. Asking $12,000 or best offer. Motivated to sell so make an offer and we can talk. Any questions, please ask. Phone 717-816-6345. Drivers sidePass sidefrontrearEngine 2engine 3Engine rtDriver side 2front insideFront int 2Rear intRear int 2wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Calimer on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 11:11 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 11:58 am:

Where?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:18 pm:

Somewhere close to Lancaster Pa. according to the area code

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Calimer on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 09:11 am:

Waynesboro, PA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Bill,

I'll call your double post & raise ya' .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Calimer on Friday, November 25, 2016 - 08:33 am:

Bump up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, November 27, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration