OT Can I use JB Weld to repair exhaust manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: OT Can I use JB Weld to repair exhaust manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

My 1955 Plymouth (OT) has a hole in the exhaust manifold. Can I use JB Weld to fill in the hole, or will the heat of the exhaust manifold be too much for JB Weld. I have heard of JB Weld used to repair cracks in blocks, but not exhaust manifolds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Sorry, posted to the wrong forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

I have fixed many manifolds that people tied to fix with JB Weld. If you need the manifold welded properly PM me, please send pictures with description.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 11:14 pm:

No, JB won't take the heat

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration