Freighter Jim just picked up my T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Freighter Jim just picked up my T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

Freighter Jim just picked up my 15 Roadster that I sold. First time I have ever seen Jim and just wanted to say he is a great guy to do business with I highly recommend him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 07:08 pm:

The pickup is headed to Houston to be cherished and maintained by my 13, soon to be 14-year old son, Blaze Hanson. He is extremely excited about the little truck and can't wait to see it late next week.

Dick - Here is a photo that Jim sent me of you in the truck at the time of loading.

Best regards,
Mike Hanson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 07:19 pm:

Yep last drive in the 15 T. Would have liked to have kept it but the bad knees would not let me drive it to far in one setting. What a present for a young man to receive. Had my first T when I was that same age had to save money from my two paper routes and my job also before school at the local bakery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 08:00 pm:

Dang..pretty nice for a 14 year old!! Lucky him. Wish I had that opportunity when I was that young!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 09:54 pm:

Hey,

Snappy driver behind the wheel of that Roadster .... :-)

Dick it was nice to visit with you & your lovely wife - thanks for the kind words.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Hey, if that fine car is coming to Houston, I hope the 14 year old will join The Space City T's. Finest club in the South.

OK, of course I am biased.

Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration