Speedster Fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster Fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

Hi, here are some fenders I made for a customer. They came out nice but not quite what I was looking for so I'm selling these ones and making him another set.

I made them to fit standard model T wheels& tires, thick 16gauge steel- please note that they are hand made and may require additional fitting/ work

Please feel free to call or txt me

916-342-2222

E-mail: westcoastmetalshaping@yahoo.com

www.westcoastmetalshaping.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Suciu on Sunday, October 16, 2016 - 02:29 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration