For Sale: 1921 Model T Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1921 Model T Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:41 am:

1921 Model T Ford Roadster. The engine is August of 1921 and the Lizzie runs and purrs like a little teapot. Drives well and stops just like a Model T should. Has a water pump & external oil. The car was given some subtle pin-striping in the 1950s and I suspect the motor was gone through at that time judging by its nice sound. I havenít ripped into the mechanics as I donít have space to do that- the magneto runs very weakly at speed and probably either needs a cleaning at the post or a recharge, so I just run it on the battery and it purrs along very well.

Good tires that hold air well, demountable rims and the interior and roof were reupholstered within the past 5 or so years. The floorboards look original and all the sheet metal is too, the car has a nice warm patina of a 95 year old car and it has lots of nicks, scratches and touch-ups from its lifetime. The radiator keeps the car cool and it can sit at idle and remain cool. Has an original working moto-meter on the radiator, which I canít remove, and donít want to damage it. All lights and original horn work. Asking $8K or best offer. I have many more pics and videos for anyone interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 11:42 am:

It has a clear Illinois title ready for a new owner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 10:21 am:

Price lowered and considering offers- $7500 OBO.

Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration