FOR SALE; MINT U JOINT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; MINT U JOINT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

U-JOINT;$59.00 You could almost call this U-joint NOS except it has been used. Absolutly no Play. I just received another very good one like this one so please refer to number 10 when ordering it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 01:02 pm:

Number 10 U-Joint:

u-joint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Graves on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 05:50 pm:

I would like it, assuming it includes shipping to zip 28659.

Reference #10 universal joint

Can I Sen money with PayPal? Or call with CC?

Thanks Tom. 336 984 2885
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Kelley on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Dave, I sent you a couple of PM's. One about 3PM your time.
Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 17, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

The U-Joint has be promised, However I have two more just as good. I will try and put an ad in on at least one tomorrow time permitting.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 10:30 am:

I also would like an nos/perfect joint. Sent you pm last night

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

David: I will put your name on U-Joint number 11. Please, please refer to U-Joint number 11 when you send payment. U-Joint number 11 is every bit as good as number 10. I spent the whole day unloading parts today so did not get time to take any pictures. I will try and find time to take a picture tomorrow of number 11 so you can see how good it is.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:08 am:

Awesome, when you get a chance 0m me your address again with shipping cost. Thanks Dave, David Mazza

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:29 am:

My address is;

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:52 am:

Thank you, I emailed you my shipping address. Always nice doing business with you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:56 am:

All U-Joints have been promised.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration