FOR SALE; VERY GOOD 26 COIL BOX AND LID

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; VERY GOOD 26 COIL BOX AND LID
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 04:45 am:

Coil Box and Lid; $59.00 Box is ready to use, top fits well. Paint and install. Please include $18.98 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 04:46 am:

Coil Box is at the bottom of picture. Parts just arrived, will have close up photo later today.

coil box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 12:56 am:

I have people coming tomorrow but if I can squeeze it in I will take pictures of this very nice 26 coil box.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

I hope these picture work. this is a nice, complete coil box with good catches and good top springs. Currently It has an Anderson Timer attached to it. I will remove the timer if person buying the coil box desires. Who ever gets this box will be glad they did.

26 coil box

timer

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration